Not enough time to walk the dog? Many pet owners are faced with long days, commute times and busy schedules. Most simply can’t get the time required in for their four-legged friends. The Canadian Veterinary Medical Association recommends at least two walks per day. This will provide your dog with enough exercise and stimulation for a happy healthy life.
- Problem behaviors often disappear once a dog begins regular walk schedules. This is because of the mental and physical stimulation your dog receives.
What about hiring a dog walker. You would want someone experienced and someone you can trust with your dog. You would want a professional!
- Certified in pet first aid to take care of your dog in case of emergencies.
- Educated in pet behavior and able to address any concerns you may have.
- Aware to your pet’s particular needs and personality to provide custom care.
- Able to follow up on any previous obedience training with positive reinforcement.
- Bonded and insured to offer you protection and comfort.
Kelly the Pet Nanny is all of the above. She is a professional dog walker with over 15 years’ experience. She can sit down with you to draw up a routine that both fits into your schedule and meets your dog’s needs.
Don’t feel bad about not taking the dog out enough. Give Kelly the Pet Nanny a call!