We Are Here To Serve You
Not enough time to walk the dog? Many pet owners are faced with long days, commute times and busy schedules. Most simply can’t get the time required in for their four-legged friends. The Canadian Veterinary Medical Association recommends at least two walks per day. This will provide your dog with enough exercise and stimulation for a happy healthy life.
- Problem behaviors often disappear once a dog begins regular walk schedules. This is because of the mental and physical stimulation your dog receives.
What about hiring a dog walker. You would want someone experienced and someone you can trust with your dog. You would want a professional!
- Certified in pet first aid to take care of your dog in case of emergencies.
- Educated in pet behavior and able to address any concerns you may have.
- Aware to your pet’s particular needs and personality to provide custom care.
- Able to follow up on any previous obedience training with positive reinforcement.
- Bonded and insured to offer you protection and comfort.
Kelly the Pet Nanny is all of the above. She is a professional dog walker with over 15 years’ experience. She can sit down with you to draw up a routine that both fits into your schedule and meets your dog’s needs.
Don’t feel bad about not taking the dog out enough. Give Kelly the Pet Nanny a call!
- Your dog(s) must be licensed with the city.
- Vaccinations (rabies, distemper, parvovirus (DHLPP), and bordetella, etc) up-to-date. Please consult your Veterinarian. Documentation as required.
- Dogs and cats leaving your home must be free of any contagious diseases and/or no serious health issues or concerns. (Please advise us if there are any concerns so we can keep a close eye on your pet)
- If your dog has history of aggression towards people and/or other animals, we need to be made aware of this so we can plan accordingly. A meet and greet will be arranged as part of a free consultation before your dog is introduced into a pack.
We care for your pet like it’s our own.
Service Coverage Area
We are currently offering dog walking, boarding, pet sitting and dog running services in Ottawa, Almonte, Carleton Place and the surrounding areas.
Kelly’s a fun-loving, outgoing pet owner with over 15 years’ experience providing professional care to animals.
Kelly started a dog walking and boarding business in Calgary, Alberta, in 2001 and has recently relocated near Ottawa, Ontario. For more information about Kelly click here.
Latest From The Blog
Smart Way To Break Up A Dog Fight Check out this great article over at The Dodo on the smart way to break up a dog fight. Dog fights can happen quickly and are scary [...]
I hired Kelly to take care of my dog Shadow while my family was out of town. Shadow was timid and sometimes fearful, and didn’t do well with other dog sitters. Shadow had a great time with Kelly and her family- they took her back-country hiking and camping and spent a lot of time outdoors with her, which she loved. Kelly took Shadow to work with her and to her kids school! Kelly helped Shadow learn to trust people, and helped my family learn to trust Shadow. I attribute Kelly’s time spent with Shadow as a piece of the puzzle to helping Shadow become the trusting and loving dog she is today. Thanks Kelly
Our dogs had amazing daily adventures with Kelly! She always brings a smile to our day and we never had to worry, our girls were in the best hands possible.
Kelly is a brilliant dog handler. She managed to walk 4 of mine and my brothers dogs, 2 of which had no formal training! With her patience that comes from an ego-free attitude, Kelly quickly synced with with Zoe, Nelix, Buster and Buster’s sister Gracie (ages 2 to 10 years). Buster and Gracie, young Border Collie-Healer mutts with so much energy and drive, always came home happy and well worked after their time out with Kelly
In a very short time all of our pack showed excellent growth in confidence, attention and ability to relax, they clearly demonstrated that Kelly challenged my pack with suitable physical and intellectual tasks while out.
If you are looking for someone who will respect and care for your dogs while in their care, you have found her.
Thanks Kelly and Best Success